Suburbian adventures in a small town. Memories of Halloween past, activity and plans for this year. And future plans for our walk through haunt ( AKA the stuff I never get to.)
Recent Posts• Happy, pleased and new hobbies.....
• A slow start or not started yet depending how full your glass is.....
• The moon is always there. Part two.
• Looking back at all the stuff I didn't make.
• Twas the day before Christmas and all through the house
• so much for holiday spirit.
• You get what you think with first impressions. You get the truth if you really look.....
• Ode to a lost fellow prop builder.
• In Retrospect and looking to the future....
• SORRY FOLKS NO MORE COMMMENTS. 2121 SPAM ENTRIES.
• Post Halloween. Done, didn't get done and life in space.........
• Got some new things to play with.
• Factory Joys Part 4
• I'm running out of room! Gata learn how to take this stuff apart!
• Got nothing done this weekend.
• You know your getting caried away when....
• The joys of dumpster diving.
• More fun with Machines.
• Well, I',m going to try not to blow anything up.
• The moon is always there. Part 1
• Paranormal research form physics to psychology.
• Started this years haunt. Still not sure what to call it.
• Vanishing popularity? LMAO
• Updated cryptopropology.
• Bit of a rant Or yadada yadada yadada......
• Halloween forum's cheap prop challenge.
• Strong arm the dead clown almost died
• If I had time in a bottle...
• Factory joys, part 3....
• The wonders of a web site.
• View my profile
• Halloween photo album